Aluminium and Glass Experts
Eximus Aluminium and Glass Experts design and manufacture aluminium and glass products for a vast array of client requirements.
Established over 20 years ago by current owner Ryno Wessels, we are qualified to provide professional installations and maintenance services of aluminium and glass for all your window, door and balustrade requirements. We provide expertise and guidance by a team of dedicated and highly-skilled consultants.
Our overarching objective as a company is to provide our valued customers with products of impeccable quality, while incorporating the highest quality workmanship and reliable after-sales support on every job we undertake. It is our vision to create sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships between our employees, suppliers and customers.
We will grow and maintain our market share through sustainable relationships and understanding between ourselves, suppliers, employees and most importantly, our clients.
- Structural design and project management for residential and commercial developments
- Install and manufacture quality, purpose-made aluminium and glass products
- Coordination and integration of roles and services
Our Products are Unrivalled
- Aluminium windows and doors
- Shop fronts
- Frameless showers
- Framed showers
- Bulletproof glass
- Glass walkways
- Double-glazed windows
- Sound-reduction windows and doors
- Arch windows
- Stacking/folding doors
- Service and repairs
Our People Matter Most
Eximus Aluminium and Glass believes that in addition to professional service, dependable workmanship and unrivalled products, a core set of values is essential to a successful business that renders the best service. Our business interactions with our customers are founded on principles of:
To achieve our vision and live by our core values, we believe that by investing time and resources into our employees, our service-offering to clients will remain unquestioned and consistently good. We invest in our employees through the following interventions:
- Develop and empower staff
- Create and maintain a pool of skilled labour
- Create an environment that is conducive for learning, development and manufacturing
- Offer quality training that promotes and enhances productivity